- Contains 50mg/mL flunixin meglumine for injection. To be used as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, non-narcotic analgesic and antipyretic agent for horses, cattle, pigs and dogs.
- Available in a 100mL break-resistant vial.
- Use within 3 months of first broaching the vial.
- Use in cats is contraindicated. Foals should not be treated within the first 72 hours of life.
- There is currently no data available to support an Export Slaughter Interval (ESI) for this product. This should be taken into account when treating cattle that are pending slaughter for the export market.
- Note: Performance horses and dogs may be subject to the rules of various regulatory bodies. Advice should be sought from the relevant regulator with regards to performance withholds.