- Levamisole 42.2mg, Niclosamide 1000mg (per tablet)
- An economical and broad spectrum wormer for dogs and cats
- Controls important roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including the flea tape worm Dipylidium Caninum)
- These worms affect the appearance, vitality and performance of dogs and cats
- No fasting is required prior to treatment
- One tablet treats 10kg body weight
- Use every three months for consistent worm control
- Can be used in puppies and kittens from 6 weeks of age
- Use in combination with praziquantel wormer where hydatid tapeworm is an issue
- Precaution – Levamisole can cause a positive swab result in greyhounds. Check with your veterinarian before using on racing greyhounds.
- 10 and 100 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.