- An antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal suspension containing 23mg/mL miconazole nitrate, 5mg/mL prednisolone acetate and 0.696 mg/mL Polymixin B.
- To be used for the treatment of otitis externa and skin infections caused by fungi, yeast and gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria in cats and dogs.
- Available in 20mL and 40mL bottles with a flexible tip. Separate applicator attachment to convert for syringe dosing available from Troy Animal Healthcare upon request.
- Note: Do not use if tympanic membrane is known or suspected to be ruptured or compromised, due to the risk of ototoxicity.
- Note: Performance animals may be subject to the rules of various regulatory bodies. Advice should be sought from the relevant regulator with regards to performance withholds.
100% Safe & Secure
3 Days Return
if goods have problems