Optima BCAA is a unique combination of the branch chain amino acids L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine as well as the conditionally essential amino acid L-Glutamine.
Branch Chain Amino Acids constitute about one third of a horse’s muscle mass. They are essential to maintaining the integrity of the musculature during periods of intensive exercise and competition.
Supplementation with Optima BCAA can assist in
reducing incidents of exercise induced muscle damage.
- Delays the build up of lactic acid
- Improves performance and general well being
- Stimulates the building of proteins in muscles
- Helps reduce fatigue
Daily Feeding Instructions
- Routine use – Feed 12.5g twice daily.
- For 4 days prior to, and two days after competition – Feed 25g twice daily.
- One heaped scoop (included in tub) = approx. 12.5g
Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose, Maize Starch, Glutamine Peptides