|Potassium Clavulanate||100 mg|
- Skin infections (wounds, abscesses, cellulitis)
- Periodontal infections due to aerobic
- Anaerobic bacteria (canine periodontal disease).
- Skin infections (e.g., wounds, abscesses, and cellulitis/dermatitis),
- Urinary tract infections (e.g., cystitis due to susceptible strains of E. coli).
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic that treats a wide array of bacterial infections
- Treats soft tissue infections such as wounds, abscesses, cellulitis, and superficial and deep pyoderma
- Also used to treat canine periodontal disease Sold per tablet